How to get the most from this blog
Over the next several months I will posting about the ship, ports, and other things that may be of interest to you concerning our cruise in September. Please click the links on the right side of this page to read about things in a bit more depth. I have grouped them by areas of interest and included links to weather forecasts that will update every few hours making them quite current. As we get closer to sailing the early posts on this blog will be archived by month. You can look back over previous posts by going to the bottom of this page and clicking on the links under the beautiful photo of the Brilliance of the Seas as she sails out of the Grand Canal.
I will put this page at the top of the blog as we get closer to the cruise so you can see the weather map of the region.This weather map updates every couple of hours, so it is almost "real time"! Thanks Weather Channel!



No comments:
Post a Comment